Husky Liners® brand WeatherBeater™ Floor Liners offer a fresh appealing design complimenting the new Chevy Impala's interior styling, with the same functionality and protection that's been proven with Husky's original Classic Style™ Floor Liners.
This new design is also custom-fit for the Chevy Impala and features containment walls to help keep messes away from your shoes and patented "Nibs" to help keep your liners from shifting. In addition, the WeatherBeater™ liners use key elements of your vehicle's interior to give your floor liner a customized look and feel. An additional Form- fit Edge™ at the door threshold allows for easier entry and exit. Again, Husky Liners® lifetime warranty against cracking and breaking makes this a great value.
99101WeatherBeater Front & 2nd Seat Floor LinersNature's fury ain't your worry.Weatherbeater SeriesAvailable in Black, Grey, or Tan (contact us for other colors)BlackInstalls Easily in seconds with no screws, bolts or fasteners.Front And Second RowsTPO - Thermoplastic Olefin3Floor Liner, Floor Mat Set 2014-2016 Chevy Impala
- Designed specifically for the 2014 2015 and 2016 Chevrolet Imapala in complimentary patterns with great protection and Lifetime Guarantee.
- Patented Form-Fit Edge™ gives your floor liner a finished look while keeping damaging spills off your doorsill and carpet
- Functional and fashionable raised arching ribs designed to help divert small to large amounts of fluids, keeping your shoes up and out of the mess.
- Designed using the latest in laser scanning technology to fit the complex surfaces of your specific vehicle's floorboard. Laser Scanning Technology guarantees the best fit for complex surfaces of your vehicle's floorboard.
- Patented molded in "Nibs" on the back of the Floor Liner help prevent annoying shifting of the liners
- Exclusive elastomeric material that withstands most harmful chemicals including oil, gas, and battery acid.
- Front & Back Seat Floor Liners are sold together.
- Lifetime Guarantee against cracking and breaking.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA.